(A work in progress)
- Arkin’s Contingency Plans of the US Government (2005 edition)
- Corporate Advisory Boards: First published on February 8, 2012. These are not boards of directors but advisory boards which serve as kind of backdoor lobbying arms.
- Domestic Threat Intelligence Reports Since 9/11: A Chronology (coming soon)
- Languages in High Demand By U.S. Intelligence: First published on March 2, 2012. What the NSA is listening in on and what contractors are eavesdropping on behalf of the U.S. intelligence community.
- Military Exercises: First published on January 31, 2012. This updated list includes exercises involving the U.S. military.
- New Code Names: First published on March 10, 2012. This is an updated list of Code Names, supplementing my 2005 book.
- NSA Code Names: First published on March 13, 2012. These are NSA- and NSA-contractor code names for programs active in 2012.
- Security Classifications of the U.S. Government (coming soon)
- Special Operations Task Forces (coming soon)
- U.S. Military Bases Overseas
- Unmanned Vehicles of the U.S. Military