About This Blog
I decided to start my own blog in January 2012 to provide a home for my musings and writings. I’m a lazy blogger though so check out my Archive of Writings instead. The thoughts are mine and mine alone. Write me if you want to make me or any readers smarter. Check out asides and comments @warkin on Twitter.
- Role players at the Federal Law Enforcement Training Center (FLETC): "Shopkeepers, Family Members, criminals, law v… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- Military #coronavirus cases surpass 9,000, still a small percent in a healthy population, with the military's socia… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- And ICYMI. What should we think -- in the long term -- about the impact of the military on coronavirus. Not the oth… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- My interview on @TheTakeaway about the #military and #coronavirs. wnycstudios.org/podcasts/takea… 4 days ago
- "...the American military response has been wholly routine. With a nationwide crisis ... the military activated no… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
Tag Archives: PZINTEL
We’ve been tweeting top secret tidbits about the world of national security for the last few months from our Twitter account @GawkerPhaseZero, using the hashtag #PZintel. Give us a follow; and if you have intel to share, contact me at email@example.com. A round up of our latest tweets can be found on Phase Zero, including: more about the diversion of National Reconnaissance Office satellites to monitor the devastating 2010 oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico, and how there is a new version of Most Wanted Playing Cards in action.