About This Blog
I decided to start my own blog in January 2012 to provide a home for my musings and writings. I’m a lazy blogger though so check out my Archive of Writings instead. The thoughts are mine and mine alone. Write me if you want to make me or any readers smarter. Check out asides and comments @warkin on Twitter.
- For my new Codenames book on special operations. Anyone know what Task Force 9.3 is or does? #JSOC #specialoperations 3 days ago
- Much improvement is still needed for the American news media to do a good job covering the civilian effects of war,… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- Burlington City Council opposes nuclear mission for Vermont Guard's F-35s. Glad to see citizen activism alive.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- New Cyber Threat Intelligence Cell at Lackland AFB, TX involved in special access program cyber snooping.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- For my new #CodeNames book: the Defense Intelligence Agency's Special Activities Division is curently conducting Ru… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
Tag Archives: PZINTEL
We’ve been tweeting top secret tidbits about the world of national security for the last few months from our Twitter account @GawkerPhaseZero, using the hashtag #PZintel. Give us a follow; and if you have intel to share, contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. A round up of our latest tweets can be found on Phase Zero, including: more about the diversion of National Reconnaissance Office satellites to monitor the devastating 2010 oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico, and how there is a new version of Most Wanted Playing Cards in action.