We’ve been tweeting top secret tidbits about the world of national security for the last few months from our Twitter account @GawkerPhaseZero, using the hashtag #PZintel. Give us a follow; and if you have intel to share, contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. A round up of our latest tweets can be found on Phase Zero, including: more about the diversion of National Reconnaissance Office satellites to monitor the devastating 2010 oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico, and how there is a new version of Most Wanted Playing Cards in action.
About This BlogPart vanity, part practical, I decided to start my own blog in January 2012 to provide a home for my musings and writings. The thoughts are mine and mine alone. Write me if you want to make me or any readers smarter. Check out asides and comments @warkin on Twitter.
- Mosul airstrikes make 'the most kinetic three weeks' of ISIS war so far airforcetimes.com/articles/mosul… 21 hours ago
- Love this picture! A grinding "modern" Army dependent on air power and special ops pausing to be able to shoot more… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- Like in Syria, the Russian strategy is to interpose to thwart regime change. Imagine such a dastardly move in Iraq… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- "Facial Recognition Database Used By FBI Is Out of Control, House Committee Hears" yro.slashdot.org/story/17/03/27… 1 day ago
- All that and a chair with wheels? Iraqi sniper in action. https://t.co/j9DfHU6mq2 1 day ago