About This Blog
I decided to start my own blog in January 2012 to provide a home for my musings and writings. I’m a lazy blogger though so check out my Archive of Writings instead. The thoughts are mine and mine alone. Write me if you want to make me or any readers smarter. Check out asides and comments @warkin on Twitter.
- The sword and claws are wrong. It should have been a smartphone and a mirror. twitter.com/ianbremmer/sta… 1 week ago
- RT @GdnUSopinion: Warren’s foreign policy shows she’s missing why Trump was elected | William M Arkin theguardian.com/commentisfree/… 1 week ago
- My first column for @GuardianUS about @SenWarren and her national security policy. "Warren is merely genuflecting b… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- RT @evagolinger: Excellent must read by @warkin on what Trump's 'military plans' for Venezuela really are. Trump's blustery approach to Ven… 1 week ago
- My first article for @MilitaryTimes about #Venezuela and the shallowness of @realDonaldTrump claim that all options… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
Tag Archives: Gawker
We’ve been tweeting top secret tidbits about the world of national security for the last few months from our Twitter account @GawkerPhaseZero, using the hashtag #PZintel. Give us a follow; and if you have intel to share, contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. A round up of our latest tweets can be found on Phase Zero, including: more about the diversion of National Reconnaissance Office satellites to monitor the devastating 2010 oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico, and how there is a new version of Most Wanted Playing Cards in action.