About This Blog
I decided to start my own blog in January 2012 to provide a home for my musings and writings. I’m a lazy blogger though so check out my Archive of Writings instead. The thoughts are mine and mine alone. Write me if you want to make me or any readers smarter. Check out asides and comments @warkin on Twitter.
- Not a nuclear tragedy, except symbolically, but a monumental waste of money. vtdigger.org/2019/10/19/its… 1 day ago
- Air Force Denies Report More Security Forces Sent to Incirlik | Military.com / My reporting said more se… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- Nuclear weapons at #Incirlik, #Turkey Air Force source confirms that the #nuclearweapons storage site is under a "s… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago
- Hans Kristensen @nukestrat at Federation of American Scientists full take on #nuclearweapons at #Incirlik. Fantasti… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago
- Nuclear weapons at Incirlik, #Turkey, @HQUSAFEPA sources say they are still there. Base had 3.5k law enforcement in… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
#PZintel: NRO Monitored the Deepwater Horizon Spill
We’ve been tweeting top secret tidbits about the world of national security for the last few months from our Twitter account @GawkerPhaseZero, using the hashtag #PZintel. Give us a follow; and if you have intel to share, contact me at email@example.com. A round up of our latest tweets can be found on Phase Zero, including: more about the diversion of National Reconnaissance Office satellites to monitor the devastating 2010 oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico, and how there is a new version of Most Wanted Playing Cards in action.