CIA Director John Brennan spoke at the Kennedy School of Government at Harvard on Tuesday. As per usual, I have opinions regarding his speech, and I’ve published a post on Phase Zero to that effect. I hope you’ll find it thoughtful. Read it here.
About This BlogPart vanity, part practical, I decided to start my own blog in January 2012 to provide a home for my musings and writings. The thoughts are mine and mine alone. Write me if you want to make me or any readers smarter. Check out asides and comments @warkin on Twitter.
- Trump, Mattis: US winning ISIS fight.They 40k fighters vs. $1 trillion military coalition. That's economy of force yahoo.com/news/trump-foc… 4 days ago
- Swamp cleaning 101: Trump nominates Raytheon VP, Hill staffer as next Army secretary militarytimes.com/articles/trump… 6 days ago
- Anti media Trump Braveheart video. I laughed. instagram.com/p/BWfmkpkj5Oh/ 1 week ago
- USNI take out of contractors: “Low-Priced Brains” in Defense Planning m.usni.org/magazines/proc… 1 week ago
- First Look/The Intercept tries to make amends and comes off sounding like a government agency. Ugh. interc.pt/2u4CWXY by @betsyreed2 2 weeks ago