CIA Director John Brennan spoke at the Kennedy School of Government at Harvard on Tuesday. As per usual, I have opinions regarding his speech, and I’ve published a post on Phase Zero to that effect. I hope you’ll find it thoughtful. Read it here.
About This BlogPart vanity, part practical, I decided to start my own blog in January 2012 to provide a home for my musings and writings. The thoughts are mine and mine alone. Write me if you want to make me or any readers smarter. Check out asides and comments @warkin on Twitter.
- Mosul airstrikes make 'the most kinetic three weeks' of ISIS war so far airforcetimes.com/articles/mosul… 22 hours ago
- Love this picture! A grinding "modern" Army dependent on air power and special ops pausing to be able to shoot more… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- Like in Syria, the Russian strategy is to interpose to thwart regime change. Imagine such a dastardly move in Iraq… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- "Facial Recognition Database Used By FBI Is Out of Control, House Committee Hears" yro.slashdot.org/story/17/03/27… 1 day ago
- All that and a chair with wheels? Iraqi sniper in action. https://t.co/j9DfHU6mq2 1 day ago