CIA Director John Brennan spoke at the Kennedy School of Government at Harvard on Tuesday. As per usual, I have opinions regarding his speech, and I’ve published a post on Phase Zero to that effect. I hope you’ll find it thoughtful. Read it here.
About This BlogPart vanity, part practical, I decided to start my own blog in January 2012 to provide a home for my musings and writings. The thoughts are mine and mine alone. Write me if you want to make me or any readers smarter. Check out asides and comments @warkin on Twitter.
- RT @KenDilanianNBC: If the FBI or the Obama administration was trying to take Trump down, they would have leaked before the election that s… 1 day ago
- RT @nukestrat: Holy cow’ski! Video of Russian quadruple Bulava (SS-N-32) SLBM launch from Borei SSBN. youtube.com/watch?v=VUdIUd… h/t @Komissar… 1 day ago
- Anyone guess what city this is? https://t.co/83tRJdQWME 1 day ago
- Tightly regulated does not mean right or actual predicate or even politically neutral. FBI has such a questionable… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- Capital Hill itself is the biggest source of these leaks, not ironically the end result of the post Watergate deman… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 days ago