CIA Director John Brennan spoke at the Kennedy School of Government at Harvard on Tuesday. As per usual, I have opinions regarding his speech, and I’ve published a post on Phase Zero to that effect. I hope you’ll find it thoughtful. Read it here.
About This BlogPart vanity, part practical, I decided to start my own blog in January 2012 to provide a home for my musings and writings. The thoughts are mine and mine alone. Write me if you want to make me or any readers smarter. Check out asides and comments @warkin on Twitter.
- Citizen concern for boiling live lobsters, ignore Americans dying in endless wars in Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria, Yeme… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 days ago
- Pakistan reassured by General Votel of @CENTCOM that Trump’s cut off was a "temporary phase". Now who runs the dee… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 6 days ago
- Pakistan, from someone who would know: “a rapidly growing nuclear arsenal that has exceeded Pakistan’s stated requi… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 6 days ago
- The whole Zuma episode and the hyper secrecy is just made up, as of everything space is worthy of compartmentation.… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
- Amazon spies for the police and government at record levels. zdnet.com/article/amazon… 1 week ago