CIA Director John Brennan spoke at the Kennedy School of Government at Harvard on Tuesday. As per usual, I have opinions regarding his speech, and I’ve published a post on Phase Zero to that effect. I hope you’ll find it thoughtful. Read it here.
About This BlogPart vanity, part practical, I decided to start my own blog in January 2012 to provide a home for my musings and writings. The thoughts are mine and mine alone. Write me if you want to make me or any readers smarter. Check out asides and comments @warkin on Twitter.
- More Saudi commentary on the Trump trip, this one banned. https://t.co/ACy3fNWiA9 1 day ago
- RT @K8brannen: Fran Townsend confirms that the Trump admin has approached her about replacing Comey (h/t @politico's @morningdefense). 2 days ago
- Vermont DMV Caught Using Illegal Facial Recognition Program - Slashdot m.slashdot.org/story/326657 2 days ago
- Tutti Papa i mondo agree. Sad! Gratuitato https://t.co/xqLye4gRLO 2 days ago
- Dubai's first robot police officer soon to roam streets. It wears a police hat just in case you didn't notice? alaraby.co.uk/english/news/2… 3 days ago