CIA Director John Brennan spoke at the Kennedy School of Government at Harvard on Tuesday. As per usual, I have opinions regarding his speech, and I’ve published a post on Phase Zero to that effect. I hope you’ll find it thoughtful. Read it here.
About This BlogPart vanity, part practical, I decided to start my own blog in January 2012 to provide a home for my musings and writings. The thoughts are mine and mine alone. Write me if you want to make me or any readers smarter. Check out asides and comments @warkin on Twitter.
- Unleash the @DHSgov and check the passworms. https://t.co/TTndTTabbQ 4 hours ago
- Abandon All Hope. No kidding January 30, the Army retrograded hundreds of tanks and vehicles from Kuwait to return… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 21 hours ago
- I kind of have to agree; and a political spokesman at that. Plus people resigning? 1, 5, 100? twitter.com/noonanjo/statu… 2 days ago
- Newly unified with Nutella Front, an affiliate of Sheesh https://t.co/hKl0DXtiOf 2 days ago
- Eventually to be fired and then the media will give him an even bigger platform as former White House Official. twitter.com/shaneharris/st… 2 days ago