CIA Director John Brennan spoke at the Kennedy School of Government at Harvard on Tuesday. As per usual, I have opinions regarding his speech, and I’ve published a post on Phase Zero to that effect. I hope you’ll find it thoughtful. Read it here.
About This BlogPart vanity, part practical, I decided to start my own blog in January 2012 to provide a home for my musings and writings. The thoughts are mine and mine alone. Write me if you want to make me or any readers smarter. Check out asides and comments @warkin on Twitter.
- Everyone I’ve talked to in and out of government seems stuck on the NK summit being a disaster, with the didactic c… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 19 hours ago
- The Pompeo-Trump North Korea caper is shaping up to have all of the makings of a triumph or a disaster, but there's… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- Another geostrategic wonder. https://t.co/IufnOm4toZ 4 days ago
- anyone know anything more about this tunnel complex? instagram.com/p/BhpIPjtBQ_0/ https://t.co/oRUjiNHBNG 4 days ago
- 19 of the 105 weapons used in the Syria strike were the extended range version of the Joint Air-to-Surface Standoff… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 days ago