I’ve been working for a couple of months on an investigation of the totality of U.S. intelligence in Germany, out today in Stern magazine. English translation coming soon.
About This BlogPart vanity, part practical, I decided to start my own blog in January 2012 to provide a home for my musings and writings. The thoughts are mine and mine alone. Write me if you want to make me or any readers smarter. Check out asides and comments @warkin on Twitter.
- Erdogan supplanting Saudi and UAE as most (immediate) problem in this part of the world. Yeah American silence and… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 8 hours ago
- AK-47: Russia unveils statue of Mikhail Kalashnikov. Just think when peace comes they'll have to tear it down. aljazeera.com/amp/blogs/euro… 2 days ago
- Don't really understand but this article says nothing. Like most just filler for the web. The National Interest Blog nationalinterest.org/blog/the-buzz/… 5 days ago
- RT @glubold: mcmaster on abc describes Trump strategy on terrorism - deny safe haven, cut off funding and defeat ideology - as if it's new… 5 days ago
- McMaster Bashes Steve Bannon, Says He Had 'Narrow' Agenda Different from Trump. Trump has an Agenda? breitbart.com/big-government… 5 days ago