I’ve been working for a couple of months on an investigation of the totality of U.S. intelligence in Germany, out today in Stern magazine. English translation coming soon.
About This BlogPart vanity, part practical, I decided to start my own blog in January 2012 to provide a home for my musings and writings. I also wanted a place to archive old articles and studies. I plan to write about the defense budget, government secrecy, the "war" on terrorism, homeland security, and the root of all evil: Washington. I'm not looking to be a scooper or a reporter. The thoughts are mine and mine alone. Write me if you want to make me or my readers smarter. Check out asides and comments @warkin on Twitter.
- Wars cost $1.6 Trillion: Bloomberg's tony capaccio. Who got $ not manufacturers of things, but of digits bloom.bg/1wSnyH6 2 days ago
- Wrote this article 13 year ago today... lnkd.in/dxj82jD 1 week ago
- Hachette Book Group announces the upcoming publication of my new book Unmanned: Drones, Data and the Illusion of Per… lnkd.in/djaDwPa 3 weeks ago
- My first piece for the New York Times nytimes.com/2014/11/16/us/… 1 month ago
- Rare Trip 80 Feet Blow at Stratcom - kmtv.com. Monitor more! Woo hoo! jrn.com/kmtv/news/Rare… 6 months ago